- Choose a film that you’ve seen and create a movie poster
- The poster can be drawn or cut and pasted photos
- Write a plot summaryof the film. (100-150 words- No Spoilers!)
- Write at least 3 opinion reviewsof the film. (Ex. Rotten Tomatoes)
- ask friends for a 1 or 2 sentence opinion about it.
- include the reviewer’s name
Vocabulary and Grammar: (Film Vocab and Relative clauses)
The lead role: Supporting roles:
EXPRESSIONS YOU CAN USE:
Plot and Setting:
The film takes place in…
<Film name> is a story about…
You’ll leave this film feeling…
_______ is about…
The film stars…
The main character, played by Brad Pitt,…
<Name> (Brad Pitt)…
What are White Belt Lessons?
Basic and beginner conversations that you will normally have in a foreign language.
Get weekly lessons sent directly to your email.
FREE IELTS Writing Workshop.