ATTN: Future and Potential Teachers!
Unsure about what you want to do when you grow up?
Would you like to travel to different countries and work?
You might even find a career.
Sweed Academy is running a FREE TRIAL PROGRAM for a brand new mentoring service we are providing called the TEFL Career Finder.
This is a program that will help students and young people who are unsure what they want to do in their next step in life find some direction.
Answer the questionnaire below if you'd be interested in taking part in this project.
The Full Trial is FREE
But, you do have to apply and get accepted because there are extremely limited spaces available (5-7 people)
This will be a 2-month commitment
The course material will last for six weeks, with an extra two weeks to wrap up any uncompleted tasks and to have more teaching practice.
Contents of the course:
Your instructor will guide you through steps in deciding your next stage in life, and you will be introduced to the world of Teaching English to speakers of Foreign Languages. You will work through a course, and:
- Take a personality survey
- Evaluate benefits of teaching in different places around the world
- Decide which country is best for you to teach in
- Create an effective budget to manage your money to be able to begin
- Build a powerful resume (CV) that will stand out above the rest
- Interview training
- Get teaching practice with training and feedback
- Learn how to begin teaching online with our without a teaching certificate and GET PAID
- Learn how to make more money while you're teaching
- Much more!