LESSON: Use as a class opener or to start a topical lesson
OBJECTIVES: Learn vocabulary
LEVEL: Pre-intermediate and higher. (focusing on different language lessons)
TIME: 10-14 minutes
· Show a photo on the screen
· Give students 1 minute to write as many things as they can.
· Unique words get 2 points. Shared words get 1 point
· Each time the students say an item, ask them where it is. (Practice describing position and location)
· The simple question, “Where is the _____?” is very useful in this activity.
· Increase your connection with the students and use your real photos.
Good luck! Let me know how it worksfor you and if you have any special touches that I can try in my classes:
Easter Egg Lessons
What else can you find?