Target Language: Sharing Opinions, Speculation Language, Descriptions
Age and Level: Most ages and levels from lower intermediate
· Students work with a partner. (3 or fewer do it as a class)
· Give students 1-2 minutes per photo.
· Students have a two-way conversation about what they think.
· Review vocabulary in the photos after the reveal.
· Write any new words in their notebooks.
· You are their partner.
· Encourage them to involve you in the conversation
· Teach useful expressions that you teach or say.
· I write the words and expressions as well for future review.
Easter Egg Lessons:
Sharing Their Opinion - This can be difficult for some people to do, but this exercise often makes it a little easier.
What else can you find?