Are you teaching grammar classes? Are you teaching vocabulary? Do you teach question formation or conversation classes?
This lesson will serve you very well for the classroom or 1-on-1 lessons!
This is an engaging lesson for lower intermediate students through the most advanced students because it deals with REAL communication and conversation.
There is a ton of language to work with in this lesson.
How it works
2. Ask students to take out their phones and go to rrrather.com.
3. Do a could as a class. Explain the language, make corrections, demonstrate what you want them to do.
4. Choose 5 questions to ask to a partner.
5. Ask a partner and write down his/her answers.
6. Present partner's answers to the class.
- As students are working, walk around to help them with difficult language, answer questions, and engage in conversation to get their opinions.
- Keep them on task in English. This can be a bit too engaging, and they may slip into their native language.