Today I'm talking to teachers and students. I ask the question, 'Who is responsible for the learning in the classroom?' in the podcast and teach some expressions and pronunciation to answer the question. You will learn how to share your opinion because I teach three different ways to answer this question.
You will practice saying these sentences:
The teacher is responsible for the learning in the classroom.
The student is responsible for the learning in the classroom.
Both are responsible for the learning in the classroom.
As always, at the end of the episode, I teach vocabulary and expressions that you will have heard in the episode.
SUBSCRIBE if you like it and tell a friend!
VOCABULARY and EXPRESSIONS
|File Size:||636 kb|
- Get EXCLUSIVE content.
- PDF Downloadable NOTES for all podcasts.
- Access to ALL mini-courses. (IELTS Speaking Pt. 2, IELTS Essay Writing, Phrasal Verbs, etc.)
- FREE conversation lessons with Jesse. Check out past lessons here.
- DISCOUNTED 1-on-1 lessons
- HELP Sweed Academy Grow.
Why More Than English?
You will hear:
- Natural Vocabulary and Expressions
- Cultural and Classroom Stories
- Interviews with Expert Teachers
- Lesson Ideas for Teachers
There are Thousands of Ways to Listen
LISTEN on your favorite podcast platform. https://anchor.fm/morethanenglishpodcast
Become A Member
Back To School
English Exam Prep
English Spanish Translator
English Study Strategy
English Teacher Opportunities
ESL Game Ideas
First Day Of School
Keys To Learning
Language Learning Tips
Learn Difficult English
More Than English
More Than English Podcast
Real English Conversation
Teaching In Korea